We all make New Year resolutions we hope to achieve. How quickly they vanish!
Of all the resolutions you stick to, why not pick the one that will actually give you a longer, healthier life?
Did your doctor recommend surgery? Make sure you really need it.
Debating which treatment option is best? Verify it with an expert.
Unclear diagnosis? Let the top specialist help you.
Are you worried your recommended treatment is risky? Find out if there's a safer option.
Whatever health decisions you're facing this year, you don't have to do it alone, and the process doesn't have to be complicated. We provide the answers you need from the best healthcare specialists in the world in five days or less. No appointments. No exams. Activate anytime, day or night, from the comfort of your home.
Getting an Expert Medical Opinion is Key (and Here's What An Expert Means To Us)
Having a medical expert on your side is critical, though the word "expert" gets thrown around often nowadays. Here's what an expert means to us:
- 95% of our physicians have graduated from top medical schools
- 99% of our physicians are affiliated with top academic medical centers
- All our specialists have recent publication history with notable journals
- All have had fellowships with leading physicians/institutions
- All our physicians are actively seeing patients day in and day out for their field or subspecialty
- In addition to the criteria above, at least three members of our Medical Advisory Board must approve each physician included in our provider network
New Year’s resolutions come and go, but making your health a priority is one we can help you keep. Our service is available to individuals on a self-pay basis and to members with the MORE Health employee benefit. Reach out and get started today.
About MORE Health
MORE Health is a global digital health company that gives individuals access to the best medical minds in the world when they need it most. When facing a serious illness, our Expert Medical Opinion benefit provides the patient advocacy needed for members to make the best healthcare decisions. Offered as an employee benefit or to individuals on a self-pay basis, MORE Health is available worldwide.